As I sit here contemplating my next move of bowhunting from the place I'll hunt to the gear needed I wonder.. I wonder what is Buck Jam? Sounds like that would be a good thing to put infront of one of my stands too!!!!

The MILaw is coming to town and so far Thunderkiddo is doing ok this week,since they will be doing what women want, like shopping. I'm good to go on a weekend full of bowhunting and duckhunting possibly. So I'm packing the backpack now and Yep I will finally buy my tag tomorrow. Between kiddo's deer and the Monster 170 inch buck I saw this morning on the way to work, by golly maybe I'll remember how to draw my bow again..

Good Luck to All of you going this weekend, someone keep an eye on Ole Dave though....... I fear he may just get all rutting ready and start a number of deer hunters into the woods then forget his own rifle. Make sure he remebers his rifle ok..

Oh ya might remind him Ole forky toes seems to have a taste for beer too, from the trail of cans on the ground behind forky toes tracks. Beer might work good for bringing the buck in close??