Well boys...nuthin. I looked for a long time, longer than a guy should probably. We started at 6:30 this morning and stopped around 10:30 or 11. Then I went back out after lunch and still came up empty. Look at my thread to get better details.

I got a better look at my arrow today. It is covered in fat, greasy fat, a bit of blood, two small pieces of what look like meat, and some small black hair.

If someone showed me the arrow, gave me no info about it, and asked where the deer was hit, I would say brisket. Which bugs me a bit because I would swear on my paycheck that I watched the arrow go in high.

The plus side is...I heard no crow, coyotes, or jay birds. So maybe there is a chance that he is still around. Man I hope so...

I don't know at what point you call it, but we have a total of about 20 man hours on this thing. We did a grid on about an 80, and with no sign, we were eventually looking for a deer.

I'm in a pissy mood now, which sucks because it is a beautiful day.

Oh yeah, Great job today RWS! Good job on those geese boy! Hopefully you can tell me all about it next week.

Thanks for all the hopeful wishes guys.

T

Camp is where you make it.