Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Happy Birthday Pam !

Thank you so much!! So is it safe to say that the older you get, the more of your life becomes a blur? Or is that just me lately...

My birthday was amazing with the best present ever!! Dave made me a tailgate swing using my dad's old tailgate off his 1979 F150! I can't wait for warmer weather so we can sit on it.

Life seems to have kicked into fast forward and not slowing down. Since I got my promotion in September I travel more and stay later even though I don't want to, I need to get a grasp on things just for a short while then it will get back to normal. When I get home I always like to check in on Dave and the work accomplished during the day...then there's checking up on Joe, his day, check on the other two kids, all my dogs, cats, make supper, wash clothes, wash dishes and sit down to watch tv but only to fall asleep right away.
Then since Dad passed last year there are things that need to be attended to back home too.

Anyways I've missed stopping in here to sit and chat awhile but it sounds like you all are taking good care of the place. grin

My thoughts and prayers are with you Gopher!!
Take care everyone!!
Mrs. NorthernDave

"I'm not crying!!"