The tractor is out there & full of fuel too & your dad knows how to run it, heck you probably know how to run it.

Just turn the key backwards to cycle glow plugs (light will come on & go off) hold it backwards till the glowplug light turns off then turn it forward to start it.

Tin is in a pile there by the cabin (your dad was talking about a roof)

Take the trail behind the cabin that goes north. just keep going straight on that trail, don't turn & go towards pam's stand just go straight on the trail & watch for your dad's stand on the left side of the trail.

Everything is good to go in the cabin, I was out there yesterday & had the place warmed up. Before i left I brought in some sticks & small firewood for lighting the stove. There is a little propane torch in there by the woodpile inside for lighting the stove too.

There are 20 gauge shells in a new box either in the wall gun rack or the main gun rack. I think you know where the camp shotgun is at, your dad does. Take the shotgun with, shoot some grouse.

I filled the LP tank yesterday you will just need to turn the valve on at the tank.

I'm sure your dad will bring tools but there are some tools in the lower kitchen cupboards too.

might could even be a bottle of schnapps out there someplace if you look hard wink

Something clever here.