Gonna be a gooood time! Me, Special K and Breaks her Ass are all going to ride in the chase vehicle waiting for wounded sleds.

I have a story of a past old timers run:

My cousin Scott bought an old Rupp snowmobile in pretty nice shape. The windsheild that was on it was pretty scratched up but the guy through in a new one. (The kind you just can't find for a Rupp anymore and he was very very proud of it) So the day before the OT run, he waxes up that old red beast and puts his new windshield on and throws the other one away. Long story short he goes and returns from the run that night and finds me and his brother Daren making trails in their woods with our sleds. Well back in the day, 'ol Scott enjoyed to partake in the spirits A LOT and this day was no different. He came riding up, shuts off his extremely noisy sled and starts bragging that his RUPP made the whole run and two other guys he rode with that had newer (mid 70's cats)sleds broke down. He's slurring and laughing and bragging. In mid sentence he starts stumbling sideways and reaches out for anything to catch his fall and SNAP, SCRUNCH tip. There he is laying on the ground with his shattered windshield in his hand. We were nice enough to stand there and point and laugh at him but it got really funny when his RUPP wouldn't start. It never did again either. Apparently the noise we heard when he drove up wasn't supposed to be there but he was too sloshed to notice.

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...