Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by Dv8uagain

LOL Gotta get it in before we attempt to have kids.

hell aint nothing wrong with the "attempt" part. it's when you get it that you have to start saving and budgeting, kids are spendy! we spend over 7 grand a year on daycare alone.

take your rent/mortgage payment and match it into a separate account. once you can do that without missing it you're "ready" for kids. the kicker is they come when you're not ready, and you make it work. I love mine with all my heart and wouldn't change a thing. I don't even think about the "stuff" I could buy with what I spend on them a month, a new truck won't call you daddy and climb up in your lap and kiss you goodnight. wink life is what happens when you're busy making plans.

Ryan the attempting part is the best part it's all that craziness after that worries me LOL. I am trying to "convince" her that a baby seat will in fact fit in a vette so that won't be an issue lol. I am terrified of having kids just because I don't want them to be little me's running around. I kid with her saying I am definitely not sharing my childhood with some other brat