I posted this up in the main forum, copied and pasted here.

If I could please ask of all out honorary camp chickenbuck members abroad, a small favor.

Could you all please do your best to contact other friends and members here that you know of who have ordered camp chickenbuck shirts, please help me spread the word quickly. I'd really like it if I could collect photos of all of our chickenbuck supporters out there wearing their shirts. Some have posted hunting photos over the years of an animal they have taken while wearing their lucky shirt, those older photos are perfect. They don't have to be new photos. But if I could collect a bunch of pictures of the good folks of the campfire proudly wearing their chickenbuck gear I'd like to display those photos at Dusty's funeral service this week.

Camp chickenbuck was probably more important to Dusty than anyone else I know, he was just crazy about the whole thing. He loved it when people would ask him about his shirt or his hat, or about his tattoo on his arm (chickenbuck). Because then he was able to tell his fun story about his deer camp and the little boy with the imagination that dreamed up the chicken-buck etc.

There will be lots of chickenbuck attire at the service this week and I do think it would be fun to show people (locally) that Dusty's chickenbuck really is kind of a big deal.

If you feel so inclined to wear your shirts this week on Thursday in honor of Dusty, well that would be really nice as well.

So, if you could, post up here, or PM me, or email me at roseaudavegmail.com

Hit me with your pictures if you have one, maybe include your name and state or country of residence as well. First name is fine.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.