Hokaaay! That took a while to catch up.

Funny you guys are talking about the Moultrie D55 IR cams. Mills Fleet has their annivesary sale going on right now. They have them for $89.00. Went straight over from work yesterday only to find their sold out. I asked the nerdy looking dufus with the blue vest if they were getting more and he said, and quite frankly I might add "NO". I said "can I get a rain check?" He said, and rather snippy I might add, "I'm afraid not" I said, rather sarcastically I might add, "Well that is a bunch of crap" Blue vest geek squad captain then retreated to the back room. I continued to look around the new expanded sporting goods section and found some camo for my boy, when out walked an orange vest guy that looked like he might know something. I asked him the same question. He said "you will have to talk to customer service" So I go to customer service and tell them what I would like and the nice gal behind the counter says "sure, how many would you like? I will write it up" I wanted to take my rain check back to the nerdy blue vest guy and tell him to pull his head out of his azz so bad but I had to get home. They also had a "special buy" on the cuddeback expert 3.0 for $129 (normally $249) but after reading the reviews, I wont touch one of them or any other cuddeback. Apparently they really suck now days for some reason and have a lot of folks PO'd.

So anyway, I am anxiously awaiting the call that I can go pick it up. Especially now that I have seen Muffy's pics on it. I have the Hunten Outdoor IR cam out and it takes pretty good pics. Can't complain for the $50.00 I paid for it new.

I think this trail cam thing could become quite addicting...but don't tell mama!

Bow season starts on saturday and the weather is starting to make my inner predator come to life big time!

P.S.
Freezer Pleezer's.... grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...