Same here Berretta! Good Luck man! It must be torture living there knowing what life is like in greater MN. Hope you get home soon!

TZone -
Let me first start by saying I hope your boss has a good sense of humor and if not I'm sorry!

You see I'm a pretty passionate Viking fan and all this hub bub of Brett Favre possibly signing with the Vikings prompted me to go on line last night and check it out. I found a website of a Viking blogger who posted his lengthy "opinion" of the Vikings aquiring Favre. His VULGAR loathing hatred of the man is almost to the insane level. Anyway...I copy and paste the link into an email and send it out (to you Tom, among others)saying this is pretty much how I feel about the situation. And what do I get back from Mr Tzone's email....an out of office reply stating that he will be gone until Monday the 11th and the email is being forwarded to his supervisor for review.

"OH CRAP!" I said.

P.S. Why would you forward your emails to your boss rather than list him as an alternate contact and if you are going to do such things why would you not let your chicken buck buddies know? grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...