Dave,

Nice kitchen area! The hardwork sure looks to be paying off with all the interior walls making the place look more the place of comfort all the time.

I'd also like to see some pics of something not yet mentioned, if it was I missed it. The most important thing at camp other then a camp is pics of the family and friends sitting around the stove warming up, or the campfire roasting marshmellows, maybe an open fire grilling steak together, or the BBQ grill with friends sharing a beer? I dunno maybe some pancakes being whipped up with sausage and eggs while everyone is getting the strategies of the day laid into place? Playing cardgames or simply sharing stories, oh heck you get the idea.

That type of atmosphere is what makes camp a CAMP in my opinion it is more the friendships and relationships being strengthened as you have pointed out before, those pictures are PRICELESS. I've never taken enough!

Oh had an idea on another subject too, you might just consider settingup a wall tent of sorts or making a small Meat Processing outbuilding with heat for processing meat on those cold snowy days. It might help keep the cabin clean. wink