Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill
Thanks for the pics Dave.

Grandson (Age 7) called Sunday all excited. Told grandma to get on the computer because he wanted to SKYPE. Once we connected there he was holding up a large metal for taking 1st place in his age group in a 3D archery shoot. He was just beeming with pride. Turns out he actually out scored the winner of the next age class too. His mom took 2nd place in the womens division. Our son didn't even come close to placing.

Cool! Something tells me your son wasn't bothered a bit that mom and boy did well and he didn't.

I think I need to get the boy into wrestling or boxing.

The neighbors had a grad party for thier son on Saturday. Lots of kids of all ages. Mini-man is an easy boy to get along with, plays with kids from 2 years old up to 14-15 years old all the time while playing ball in the neighborhood, he is 7. He is good at baseball so the bigger kids let him play with them, but he also knows this and is a bit cocky about it, which I'm working on

I just got home from work and was finding a 'soda' for me an Pa who was here for the "all ford car show" the next morning, when my daughter came over and said some big kid trying to hurt Jack. My first thought was that he was cocking off to one because they were all playing baseball when I got home a few minutes before.

She said no, he was some kid that was there for the party and he is 12 or 13. Jack grew a bunch over the winter and this spring, he's built like a tank and retard strong,(70 pounds) but probably no match for a kid that is probably twice his size.

So I walked over to the neighbors back yard to find an almost 7 year old kid on the ground on his back, with choke hold from behind on a 12 year old kid, who is begging for Jack to let him out of the head lock he's in...Jack is yelling "I told you to stop, I told you to stop, are you gonna stop?" My dad started laughing his arse off and says, "I guess his dad taught him not to take any crap"...which I did.

We got the boys apart and the Jack said "he kept stomping on my toes Dad, look at them." He NEVER wears shoes and his feet were bleeding. I guess the kid got mad and stomped on Jacks feet. He told him to quit, and he did it again and cut his foot.

When I asked what happened next. He said I kept trying to punch him in the belly but he kept hitting my hand away so I punched him in the face instead, and then in the junk, then he bent over and grabbed his head to pull him down to the ground like you're supposed to do. shocked But now I think he's going to leave me alone.

CLASSIC! Way to go Jack!

New Nickname?

BILLY Jack!
laugh

Last edited by Rooster7; 06/05/12.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...