Originally Posted by 4_S_ter
Kiddo joins the mobile with a giant carbon footprint.

[Linked Image]

I used to have a blue one like that Craig, I really miss it.

[Linked Image]

mine was an out of state (southern) truck and was rust free, very simple XL trim level with front bench vinyl, 5.0 with 5 speed.

Tell your boy to watch for the other drivers, especially for little old ladies that run through stop signs out in the open country.

[Linked Image]

I was lucky to walk away from that one. My brother inlaw too. I remember that morning, RWS wanted badly to ride with us as we drove out to the house I was building to do some roofing work, I told him no, it was too cold and he had to stay home.

I hate to think what could have happened if I told the little guy he could have come with us that morning.

That old lady wedged her taurus wagon under my drivers side rocker hoisting my truck, my rear tire hopped her passenger fender and we flipped end over end with a twist.

There was one piece of glass left unbroken, but not a straight body panel left on the whole truck. the new ATV in the back was catapulted and totaled as well.

Always keep your eye on the OTHER drivers out there. Be on the defense, especially these days with all the texting that goes on by drivers.

Something clever here.