Well today is one of those day's in my life that I didn't think would come here so quickly. Today PWM, RWS and I will head south with a truck load of CLB's things, CLB following with her car packed also. Her room is cleaned out and she's ready to go.

I can see she's excited, terrified and already missing her dad. As he hugged her and walked out the door this morning, she turned to me with huge tears streaming down her face...that's my dad she said. grin

This is one hard day for me, I'm gonna miss her...alot. I know it's not the end and simply just the beginning of the possibilites for her and her life. She hasn't been the worst of kids nor the best as I look back and think "where has the time gone". I also know that there will be more trials and happy times to come because she is a girl. LOL. And yes she's only a little over an hour away, but maybe what's hitting me is that I need to let go just a little more today and that she's growing up.

Now I'm left in a house with a bunch of boys......ugh. grin Have a good day everyone. And like my signature lines says, I AM CRYING I usually just say that when I am and don't want anyone to know.

Mrs. ND

Last edited by mrsnortherndave; 07/27/12.

"I'm not crying!!"