Stan,

Good to see your still keeping up, we NEED Stans input too.... Got off early from work as I walked into my door at home, same as everynight I thought of you when I saw my walking stick. Eachday on my way in and out my stick says Wabo Stan is walking why aren't you... Serious!!!

Anyone else keep score like this???, used to take bbguns,flashlights and tennisrackets and go on the starlin/sparrow hunt and actually get credit at school for ridding pest from the local grainery...lol

TZone,

Rats are SuperFun, they would run down the walls edge heading for the openings and get whopped with the maglight and pileup 1 by 1 on the ledge..lol Had one buddy who crawls up a 4foot wall from waste deep hog poo to shoot rats running around in the attic. He is 6'3 and 280lbs and peaks through the insulation ceiling out he comes falling into the poo, screaming,shooting 9 shots from the revolver with a Big Racoon coming down too.. Too Funny the look on his face when he hit the floor... Having trouble typin it, laughin so hard at the memories..