Glad to hear Cole and his family may get a weekend at home.. Prayers for him and his family from here, thinking of them often.

My Bro In Laws cousin who was a grade ahead of me in school I haven't spoken with him for almost 20 years as he moved away to Co. I had no idea of how to contact him, we ate lunch together all through school and partied together some, he was a Good friend then. Now it makes me sad to find out he passed away from Cancer over the weekend at the age of 39! His family lost thier Mom only 2 years ago and his 20 year old nephew now has H1N1 or whatever they call swine flew. They have been hit pretty hard Please say a few prayers for Dale and his family.

Me I had Alot of time to think about all the people in the world over the weekend that need a miracle. As I was nailing and sawing siding for the house I thought of that, my family and those here who have helped me along the way.

Sawing and nailing up one of my dreams is a peaceful relaxing thing with my wife and kids helping gave me time to relax. At some point I'll remember how to post pics for now I tell ya Dave thanks to this thread I learned alot about t111 and lumber like it. My house resembles Chicken Buck pretty closely I owe you guys one!!! Finished staining side 2 last night and side 3 gets sided this weekend or next, depends as they have to special order what I'm putting on.

By the way I gotta call ya dirtbag as you get to elk hunt yet again and I'm working again.. Keep up theGreat job of living to the fullest!!!! Told the wife and I may be just getting enough done this year to seriously head west once again next year myself.

Aside from some polish all I need now to make me happy is finishing the job on the house before deer season, I'm working on it. One more weekend and I'm calling it Good enough for this summer, the back of the house can wait for the facelift. Sipping some Buffalo Trace shortly that helps too..

Movie trivia time since we all seem to like the old time stuff has anyone seen the movie the Bear? Two guys chasing a Big Grizz in B.C. around 1895 or so, some silly parts but WOW it would have been FUN to be that carefree...