I don't think you over reacted one bit Tom! In this day and age, you can never be too careful with the kids. My wife and I talk all the time how even at very young ages we were gone from home all day and our parents never knew where we were and it was no big deal. Heck, I was gone before day break checking my gopher traps. When that was done I would meet up with friends, check in for dinner, then supper and would get the "be home before dark" speech. Now days if we don't know where our kids are for even a minute we freak out. Its really too bad too because I beleive through no fault of their own, their being robbed of some of the best adventures childhood has to offer. But now days you can't be too careful. You had every right to be uspset. I hope the next time those two girls think of pulling a stunt like that, your words will ring in their heads. If it would have been my kid, they would have had two Dad's chewing on their butts.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...