Yep, we are going out to the camp this weekend, it's settled. After some pondering of whether or not to go to an antique tractor pull at a local steam & gas show on saturday, we decided to leave the old tractor at home, skip this pull & dedicate the whole weekend to the cabin. We're bringing the blue tractor out, a box blade, a new 5' brush mower, a 4 wheeler, couple of little dirt bikes, 2 canoes...

Yeah, we're bringin all the toys!! grin I doubt we will have time to use all of them but we'll try!! Weezy is camping with friends this weekend & she owns the best digital camera we have and I'm sure she has it with her so we'll do the best we can with Pam's digital if we get a chance to take pictures.

Mow on sat morning, start a pork roast on the charcoal grill which will cook all day & eventually be pulled apart & smoked for bbq sandwiches later in the day, pick some blueberries... do some road repair with tractors, try to get down to a nice little local lake with the canoes (it's a motorless lake, electric or paddle only)

Maybe a bon fire sat night, just looking forward to getting out there & doing a few things, relaxing, having fun.

have a good weekend everyone, I'll report back here next week.

Dave

P.S. Craig, if you catch this post, thought you might get a kick out of the fact that I too have now joined the Bush Hog squealer club shocked

grin

Something clever here.