Two inches of snow here. Nothing for you "up nort" guys and gals but schools are shut down for Wednesday, offices announcing closings, not a damn loaf of bread or bottle of milk left in any grocery store. Incidentally what's up with the bread and milk thing? Happens every time we get snow. I live here and don't understand it.
My gun/pawn shop part time job is not affected since we are normally closed on Wednesday anyway.
We don't usually get much snow. It is really pretty. The two little white boys are constantly in and out the pet door. Little doggie tracks all over the yard. They love it.
I have a lot of suet feeders and bird seed out all the time so our feathered ones are ok. I noticed yesterday that they are going at the suet a lot. Quick body heat builder I guess since it contains mucho tallow type fat.
It is 5:30AM here. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't sleep so got on here. I call it " Geezer sleep".The older you get the less you sleep. Remember that.
On the subject of Ford 300 cubic inch six cylinder engines, I believe that is a real solid and dependable engine for a working style truck.I had a Ford van with that engine once and I thought it would last forever. One thing I remember was that it ALWAYS started. Never let me down in that respect.
OK,I am chatty as all get out this AM. Have a great day my friends.
Fluffy, much luck on the new job.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.