Wow, it has been since July since I have been here! Finally caught up. Not much new in west central MN. Nobody is sick and everyone has all of their digits. On the fun front, it has been an incredible hunting season so far. I started out with my biggest bull ever on an DIY public land archery elk hunt in WY. Then some duck hunting before I took the boys to ND for the youth pheasant hunt. They did well out there. We headed out to WY for antelope and muleys where both boys shot really nice antelope and forkhorn muleys. Now all the kids (yes, that includes me) are excited about deer hunting. Freezer is gonna be full, but that is good as 12 year old boys know how to strap on the feed bag!

We had quite a bit of snow here, 6" and then another 10". But after today, it will be melted in the open and the stuff in the trees will be gone by early next week.

Nice tractor, additions to the family, and new deer stands Dave. Tom, I hope you can hold off for a big one on your hunt, it should be epic! Best of luck to ya!

Good luck to everyone, be safe, and I hope to see that big 10 in someone's hands up there in Chickenbuckland!

May everyone's sights be steady, shot be true, and blood trail be short!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.