Wabo has refound camp chickenbuck!!! Finally got the web working right again, Sorry I've missed out on sooooo much guys. I've got ALOT of reading to catchup with you guys.

It's been Crazy lately with all the normal honey doos, getting some siding picked up in the morning to start my next project. Work in general has been Real busy, and we just got back late lastnight from the city.

Kiddo after all this time had a Long 11 hour surgery day and is Finally home and doing better. They think they got it this time my fingers are crossed, she is asking for all kinds of food and color is coming back, sitting here coloring beside me at the moment. Sittin here with her after they just punched a hole through her heart with a needle and did some burning around the entire heart to seal everything up is like a dream come true to me. She is still here with us in the living and HOME... Very busy but life is getting better.

I've thought about you all daily and Weezy my kiddo rememembered your spell last year and like your Good Daddy did for you. My kiddo has made me promise to get her a new gun as soon as she is able to pick one out.

I've got a Big garden growing this season, the cherries will be ready to pick in the next few days along with apricots, plums and pears soon to follow. I'm looking forward to enjoying some country life again and doing some canning, just grilled a Big supper tonight with the grandparents out to see the kids.

I had some tractor tread tires installed on the front tires of the mower while I was gone and while mowing late this afternoon WOW the mower grips better. Alot less backing up and repositioning to make turns around trees, took 20 minutes less time to cut the whole yard. Hint to you guys tractor tread is good.

Other then that I'm going to try and get back to normal now and I'll be around more so get ready guys I'm back along with THUNDER nanaannnaaa naaaa...