Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by rflshtr
Glad you made it safely. I grew up between Fargo and Grand Forks and know what you are talking about on the highways there. Family still lives in that area and said it was bad all day.

Between Grand Forks and Fargo is always bad. Especially when you hit that one brige by Hillsboro I think it is. I deer hunted by Grand Forks one time and 3 of us in 4wd pickups were following each other driving home in this kind of weather. We came over the brige and there was a state tropper sitting there in a blind spot because someone had hit the ruhbarb and was way down the ditch. The trooper was blocking half the damn lane. While, I see him at the last second and played Dukes of Hazzard around him completely sideways going downhill and got straightened out somehow! I looked in my mirror and seen both my buddies trucks turn sideways and straighten out just like I had done. I laughed and thought now THAT's boys that know how to drive!

I was curious if you made the trip safely, I went from south Fargo to North Moorhead for lunch today, the trip back to South Fargo was slippery as hell with 2 vehicles on their side and another 3 had got together at the 25th street overpass/onramp...and this was all within a couple miles.

I believe the bridge is near Buxton ND, and I have seen many vehicles with the shiny side down...