Well I am back online. First was a week and a half of elk huntin'. Then back to find out the computer had a virus. Sent that back to the mothership (corporate) and had it re-ghosted. Then a week in Illinois for work. then got back and the computer was for the most part fine....but had a glitch that wouldnt let me visit 2 sites. This being one of them! I finally got it all figured out just now.

I did skim the pages and let me see if I can summarize: The infirm ward is about 20 strong and growing. Tzone's neck is swollen and he is rubbing his coatrack. Timber chickens have been providing sustinence for many. Forky Toes is still running. Ol' Yeller is making a comeback bid. Muffy's pretty pumped about her new glassware...and we arent talking drinking glasses here. All in all about like I expected.

Me? Wahl, lets see. I have a trail cam pic of a big buck right next to my stand and another smelling the camera! That has the juices flowing! Oh, and I went on this little elk hunt. Details to follow...... smile

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.