Yeah, I have been a Skimmer here the last month or so. Quickly hit the posts in the 30 secs I have alotted for internet time. I followed the SnoJet saga, that was great. I love seeing those old time sleds. We used to ride many of them. Oh, it would be fun to ride a Merc again.

Tzone, glad to hear you are leaving cheeseland. I have a plethora (is this the first time "plethora" has been used on this topic???) of contacts in the TC. If you need a realtor or anything let me know and I can set you up.

Mrs. ND, we arent doing as much as you guys did. We did window wells, general cleanup, staining/varnishing of everything, painting, and tiling. Right now we are in the middle of tiling. We have 6 rooms to do (all small); mudroom, laundry, pantry, entry, main bath, master bath. Then the 2 showers. Tiling takes a long time; longer than I expected. We have done 2 houses in the past, but never this much at one time. I already LOVE my infloor heat in the garage.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.