Since you guys are multi Truth Cam owners, maybe you can help me parse out a problem I just encountered. I now have 3 of these, where I used to have just one. So, my pictures on the cameras were numbered from 1 to whatever and they seem to continue with the numbering system when I swap cards out. However, now I have 3 cameras with a PRMS0001.JPG. So when I copy the photos to one file on a hard drive, I have a collision of sorts.

so my question is, can you program a different numbering sequence into these things? I don't want to have to go in and change file names all the time.

Here is one that was just behind the house about 200 yds or so, but I've never seen him.
[Linked Image]

And here is another question. These two pictures were taken in my yard where something was digging up the grass every night (time stamp is wrong). Tearing up palm-sized junks of sod and flipping them over. The soil is bone dry and I can't guess what the heck they are after. Any guesses? They've been out there about 4 nights straight now. and they are only working a patch only slightly larger than what is in the photo. They are there for about an hour or so digging away. For what? I can't find anything.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Save an elk, shoot a cow.