I'm with RWS too. I want to go weelin! Hey Stan if you can make it to Chickenbuck that would be great! smile

It has been kinda wierd around here lately. First on Sunday morning, Jeremy's mom and stepdad found a small buck (about 4" spike) washed up on their beach on Lake Melissa. And our neighbor saw a black bear cross the road about 1 mile from our house. We have never seen signs of bear in our area before.

Jeremy's mom and stepdad tried calling the DNR about the deer and all they said is to dump it in the local landfill. You would think they would want to come and look at it atleast, but no they were not that concerned about it. What if it was shot, (poachers). They did not care one bit. I still have the same respect for the DNR as I did after deer hunting last fall. We had I believe 3 deer to register and get tested. But nobody was there to test them, It was closing day. I would have thought someone would have been there on the last day. Sorry I'm venting, but it makes me upset the way they opperate.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.