Nice buck Tom! I can smell the woods in the picture, I sure miss that country.

I made it out tonight with my archery gear one last time before I go with a rifle this weekwnd with my dad for opener. was in the stand about an hour when I was made by a small fork horn when I was answering a text from daycare about a crabby baby I have. 5 minutes later I had about 4 or 5 does come charging in and they stopped and started milling around my stand. pertty soon I heard the uuuuurrrrppp of a buck on their trail. he came in at a dead run and hit a scent line I put out of some golden estrus. 20 yards and I zipped him through the back and out the brisket. lost blood at 200 yards looked like a single lung hit. flash light died, going back in the morning. I could smell bloody deer when my light died so I know he was right there, hopin the coyotes don't get him. he's a nice 4 point, biggest deer I've taken to date once I find him.for now just playing with the baby and enjoying a shock top. might be a restless night for me til I can get my tag on this guy. I'll text out a pic when I find him.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.