Hi All ~ Mrs. ND here. I simply couldn't let the thread go on any longer without replying to M1894. Hmmm, NO ND isn't out of the doghouse yet.
He gets to trapes off to CO and hunt Elk, and one might ask why I'm mad because he is doing this for the best interest of the family, right? You know bring meat home for the family so we can make it through the winter. Well once again I'm being a SELFISH wife, I think all of you have seen this side of me on the thread once or twice and I do apologize in advance but anyways...I want to go Elk hunting, no joke. Unfortunately we'd only better send Dave for financial reasons and I'd better do what I do every day of the week and run children to their various functions. Oh well, maybe I can go when the kids finally graduate or something. I guess I can still look forward to the upcoming deer season, if anything, I will see and shoot my first deer in over 18 yrs.
Hope I didn't damper the thread too much, just had to chew on ND when I get the chance. grin
Stan- I think its your socks that your smelling. HA!
To all, thanks for keeping this thread alive, for all the interest, suggestions, sharing of experiences. Its simply heartwarming to see truly wonderful, caring people out there.
Thanks for being there when our family needed some awesome people to lend an ear, lend advice, and extend their hearts. Enough mush, get back to posting people.

"I'm not crying!!"