Got up early and shot the gun this morning. The last shot was picture perfect....oh, I love how that gives a guy confidence.

tonite was trying to find my gear....it is spread out between two storage trailers, dad's, the garage, and a spare bedroom. I do have my gun, my license and my shells, that is all a guy really needs, right?

Mmmm, caramel bars. Can you put a stamp on one and send it down to me?? confused

I will be dreaming about big bucks tonite. A guy was bailing hay next to our wheat food plot and kicked out 14 skinheads out of the wheat (which is about 200-300 yards from my stand!). Pretty soon, one of them is bound to have a boyfriend. grin

Hey, maybe we should have an official Chickenbuck big buck contest. Everyone pretend to throw in $5 and that will be the pot. Biggest real buck (spread + points?) gets the mythical money and braggin rights for a year. And if ND gets him with his bare hands, he gets 5 bonus points!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.