Stan,

Thanks soooo Much for all the nice thoughts and prayers. So far this week has been a Good week up until today when the Docs notified us of some of her blood work showing a few things they are worried about. Now our visit will be pushed up possibly as soon as tomorrow for more bloodwork and test, kiddo isn't very happy and I don't blame her. She is beginning to be scared of all the poking and prodding from all the usual answers.

I've convinced her though if she keeps being as Good as she has I'll make sure she will also get to shoot ducks and geese this season with a new shotgun custom made, so long as she keeps hanging in there.

TZone, drink that other orange cans contents for me will you and Thanks for the invite!!! Trust me if I could I'd be there in the blink of an eye.

Thankyou to all of you for everything, this thread along with a few others here is keeping my spirits up and these days I can use it...

Now someone better get a new deer posted up here pretty soon!!! Dave is Weezy working on this issue yet??