everything is different, yet stays the same. Our deer camp is much the same as it was 42 years ago. We dont have a traditional camp, but we do have a shed we hang out in before we head home. My kids are now experienced deer hunters. Can't even believe I can type that, but they are. I now worry more about getting my dad a buck. He saw one last night, but it was gone too fast. Our deer count is down 80% or more from last year. We had bad winter kill. Still a few around, so no complaints, they are there. Glad to see the update on the fam Dave. Behind my printer on the back wall of my cabinet, I just looked at my Swamp Squid Badge of Courage. Havent looked at that in years! For those that don't know what that is, it is described somewhere between pages 10 and 3610. Should be easy to find.

Had a gentlemen fall out of a deer stand near my town last weekend. He was life flighted out via helicopter. A good reminder to be safe when elevating our old carcasses up off the ground.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.