3 years...

I tried to keep as busy as I possibly could today. I even thought about staying away from the thread but this thread was started because of what happened 3 years ago. Much has happened, much has changed. There has been lots of laughs, lots of tears and lots of new friendships made and old friendships strengthened.

I had a book written on here about how similiar today is....weather wise, being on vacation, working on stuff in the garage today just like I was when I got the call that the plane was missing. I was going to talk about every detail of that day, the plans we had, what it was like driving to Waylons company not knowing for sure but knowing deep inside that when I got there, life would change for the worse.

Then I deleted it.

Those of us that lived it already know. Muffy described it perfectly. The disbelief. The shock. The un-describable pain. The fact that it just didn't make sense...

3 years. There has been so many changes in 3 years.

Dave you have been a real inspiration with what you have committed to. I thank you and Pam for letting us be a part of it. Waylon would be proud of what you have done and continue to do.

Dusty, Eileen and Missy. Words can never express how much your Son and Brother meant to me.

R.I.P Waylon.