Originally Posted by northern_dave
oh heck drift, they got em on the shelf in the store I just came from in town. I just can't justify spendin 40 bucks on a box of WBY wammies when I'll be toting along 3 other bang sticks that shoot straight & have plenty of ammo to go along with them.

I don't need the 300 wby, the reaper... the slick actioned tuned triggered m70, glass bed, floated... 3.5-10 50mm FFII B-Plex.... BOOOOM! ok, maybe i do need it. And with the 4 shells I found, I will carry it for certain sittuations, for certain stands I may sit in. and the 4 shells will be just fine.

Hey boy, if you are checking this, I'll have 2 days of stink on you by the time you get up here friday night cause I'm going out at dark-30 in the morning tomorrow!!! I'm goin to the porkypine to see if I can catch that rutty-shmutty buck that's been tearing up the ground up there. Maybe I'll have horns hangin on the pole by the time you & gramps get up here. If the wind dies down in the morning they are gonna want to move after 3 days of high winds.

i'll try to fix the road by the gate, tell gramps I'll fix it so good even a chevy will make it through!!!

naw, better not tell him that or I'll have to put up with 2 days worth of ford bashing to even the score...

You go on out there & win your game, get your practice in on friday then get on up here cause i can't shoot all these timber goats by myself.

i'll have a light on for ya.

dave

ND - I've enjoyed reading this and trying to catch up. I found this back on page 48 and thought "I bet he wished he had stocked up on those $40 bullets back then". Do you still have that WBY? smile

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.