It has been raining here most of the morning, even a little hail. My neighbor has been working on a project in his garage and has his old car sitting outside, if he was home I would have told him he can park it in my garage before the hail hit. It is an old Studebacher(not sure how to spell it). Don't think the hail was big enough to cause any damage.

Avery is doing very well in the storm. There were a couple cracks of thunder that scared her a little, but not bad. She is such a good girl.

A couple funny things happened when we visited mom & dad. Avery followed me up the stairs and wouldn't come down. Babe (mom and dad's dog) come up the stairs, looked at Avery, turned around and Avery followed her back down. Then we were outside and Babe just jumped in her pool (mom has been trying to get her to do that on her own for 2 years). She did it like 3 times trying to get Avery to go in there with her.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.