Originally Posted by northern_dave
Congrats on the sale of the house, that's one big step out of the way.

Thanks. That was my biggest worry really. Now we need to wait for the inspection. Should go pretty smooth, the house is only 6 yrs old. All the stuff I did to it I had permits for, so it was inspected.

First people that came through bought it. Good offer too, 5K less than we were asking. We didn't even counter. We didn't think it would happen that fast, but now if we can get an offer accepted by April 30 we can get a tax credit on our new one too.

Originally Posted by buschmiester
Super on the house. I've noticed alot of houses being sold around this area lately too. seems like the market may be coming around some. I would like to put mine on almost but no room for all the stuff in my sheds. The wife is down in Roseville this week at meetings, i think i should buy a new gps for the boat as long as she's down there!

Now is the best time. Get it installed quick too, then it's just there when you take the boat out. grin Not that I would do anything like that... No honey, I don't know why we got a title in the mail for a truck you didn't know we have. grin

Camp is where you make it.