Well HIHO,

Another leverlubber! A 99 Lover at that, I don't own a 99 yet but I WILL!!! Beautiful Rifles and if you haven't seen them you NEED to see the pics Ole Grogel Deluxe has put on the deer board in here over the last year or so of Old time hunters and 99's!

Myself I ate tag soup so far this year as I hadn't taken the proper time to shoot out past 100 yards to sight my 336 in so I shot a foot over a BigBoys back. I hadn't shot at a deer past a few feet in alot of years even with a rifle so I didn't feel the need. My mistake!!! Bow season is still open though until the 15th here so I'm headin to the woods this weekend God willing.

You guys talkin about breaking through ice with snow machines and pickups I know that feeling. Used to take my pickups out on the 3 foot deep ducklakes and let them break through the 8 inch ice and drive around to open a hole for the ducks. Wierd feeling until the truck hit bottom then hammer the throttle and start pushin breakin a hole. I finally tore up my 3rd pickup doing that and started huntin dry fields after iceup for ducks..lol Ofcourse this year I've only duckhunted once or twice as kiddo and I have been busy deer hunting and having a ball. Less work, more fun, and closer to home hunting. With her this year close to home huntin is all that counts for me anyway.

Now I want to know howmany pickups are at the bottom of some of those big lakes up north?