That's a dandy Ryan! Good eats to be sure! Little guy looks like he's a gamer too.

I've been growin' da face hair since I was in NoDak 3 weeks ago. It's a little disconcerting that some of it's coming in white and in other places it's not coming in at all. Sort of like a failed crop. The missus says she'll be happy when hunting season is over and this homeless looking person who sleeps next her finally shaves.

Sighted in the deer rifles. The old Winny model 100 308 surprised me this year. She held a 1.25-1.5" group 3 times. She really likes those Fusions in 180gr. She wants to thank you guys for the suggestion last year. The 300WM A-Bolt is still right on with .75" groups. The fellows at the range are less than pleased with the BOSS however.

Gots me a doe tag this year too. Thinking of bring the .44 S&W up to camp to help faiclitate the introduction of Mrs. Doe to her new close friend, Mr. Freezer Paper. It's been years since I used it. Anyone know of a good round?

Thanks and good luck to the Manysoda boys. Hope ND doesn't make Ma get that pretty new truck dirty. T minus 12 days and counting for us.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin