Since I haven't been able to shoot my bow yet, (tennis elbow) I spent quite a bit of time in the woods this weekend checking trail cams and putting out more. 1st camera I checked had 2409 pics on it since the end of July. The 2nd cam had like 2115 pics. I put them on my laptop and quickly realized that I need to set my delay to longer than 10 seconds. Out of the 2115 pics on the 2nd cam, I swear 900 of them were from the same doe who obviously is heroin addict level addicted to my mineral block.

She was there everyday at all times of the day licking that block and even bedding by it. I got pics of fork horns, spikes, does and spotted fawns, some basket racks and a few decent bucks that I had on camera last year that are now a year bigger. They are still nocturnal just like they were last year. Every pic of a shooter is between 10 pm and 4:00 am.

Guess I'm going to have to wait until rut to have any luck seeing them during shooting hours.

Anyone else seeing anything on the cameras worth getting excited about?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...