Way to go Stan!!!! Your going to be in such tip top shape that you'll be able to run down ole forky and get him with a knife... Keep at it, and nice pickup on the handgun.

Now as much as I like a Great looking gun like the 99 I haven't added one to the collection yet. Someday soon though..

Around my camp you'll see deer taken with Everything just last season a 7 year old cousin took a nice doe with an AR 15. Rifles around camp vary ALOT mostly bolt guns for my buddies and either AR's or Contenders by TC for the little kids with Dad sitting beside them.

However there is a rule for my immediate family and that rule is no hunting without a levergun! My daughter has her own Mossberg 30-30 she likes, a 1970's model levergun, and the rest of us pack Marlins in 336's. So when it is just the Immediate family at my camp I call the place MarlinsWorld..

Oh one other thing I choose Jimmy Stewart for my last action hero watching on the T.V. Tha Far Country is my favorite.. Now alright then did ya see that, I can take care of me just fine and in a pinch I can take care of you too. Dave thats how I think of your place The Far Country, where it must be The place dreams are made of...