Well here goes...my first post. I'm the other half to Northern Dave. I'm not sure how to do this so please bare with me. I've been following this post since Dave showed it to me shortly after he started it.

I have to thank everyone for the kind words, encouragement, suggestions, and simply all the fun that has come with this thread. Please keep following the thread because this summer we will have more pictures to post with the sauna being added and all the "summer" fun that comes along with all the other projects like deer stands and making more trails. Who knows maybe this hunting season I can finally shoot another deer, its been along time in between...18 yrs to be exact. Marriage and children kinda put a wrench into my hunting plans for awhile.

I know that the healing memories made by building the cabin and the memories to come with all our family and friends will be plentifull. Hopefully I can post from time to time, and I'll try to not be as sappy next time. So for now, I'll sign off.

Once again, thanks to all who have traveled with us during "the birth of a deer camp".
Pam

"I'm not crying!!"