On the way home from watching fireworks at our friends house, we stopped and talked to some of our neighbors. One was a lady in her 60's and she lost her mom in a house fire on the lake last year. I remember the fire, hearing all the sirens and of course you have to go and check it out. She decided to rebuild the house. It was very interesting talking to her. Her mom sang with Frank Senatra, and she was a nurse in the war (Vietnam I think). She remembers our other golden Lucky. I guess he would go and visit her and her mother often. She is very nice and she told us if we ever needed a dog sitter she would watch Dozer anytime. I'm sure she has many stories to tell about her mom. It sounds like she played piano and sang with other famous people. It is interesting that you have all these neighbors and never really see or talk to them, then you find out how one has actually sang and performed with famous people. Crazy.

Last edited by Muffy; 07/04/10.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.