Originally Posted by Colorado1135
my little man just shocked me a minute ago.

he was misbehaving so I put him in his crib for a time out, he's in there asking to come out and I tell him no, he has to be quiet for 5 minutes.

he gets real quiet, next thing I know he comes walking out of our room and says "hi daddy". I had to do a double take.

so I put him back in his crib and told him to show daddy how he got out. the little dude climbed out and lowered himself to the ground, he did it 3 times and each time he laughed.

hopefully I can get the video I took on my cell posted on here, I was dumbfounded

I did the same thing when I was little. Mom come to get me out of my crib and my sheets and I were covered in mud. Here she found out later that in the middle of the night the neighbor boy heard a noise outside. He went to check it out and there I was playing in the mud by their house, singing up a storm. He brought me back home and put me in my crib.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.