The axis is a nice rifle for an extra nice price. I have several friends who have them and really like them for accuracy and price.Mainly accuracy.
Tom, I worked for The Austin Company out of Cleveland,Ohio. The company was bought by another one in 1981 and is now defunct.It's is amazing that Alan Austin and Allen,Jr. ran the company for almost 100 years and National Gypsum only took about 10 years to bankrupt it.There are some few offices of it still open but it is nothing like what it once was.
I later was to become national facilities manager for Allis Chalmers when the corporate office moved from West Allis,WI to Atlanta,Ga. They had been bought out by Deutz after the bankruptcy and Deutz moved it all to Atlanta.Then management bought Deutz out and it become AGCO.That was then an exciting time to work for that company as we began to buy other companies.
We bought Massey-Ferguson in Des Moines,Ia. among others.
Didn't mean to ramble on so.Anyway Project Management is exciting and can lead to other more lucrative positions.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.