I can't possibly start saying anything else before saying I'm praying as will be my family for little Cole and your family, Very Sorry to pop in for the first time in months and read this. You are not alone in this with your son and many will be praying with you for him.

Your message so deeply touched me as I've already begun to take having a couple of kids health once again for granted. I've been there to some degree with you only months ago I teared up on here while typing about my kiddo who now seems it was simply a bump in the road. I'm getting teary eyes again thinking of what your going through and will be praying this is simply a bump in the road for you all as well.

Sorry I've been gone again for so long guys, things have changed at work and I never have time for the daily chat from there anymore. Here on the home front I just finished the stain on the front lastnight and caulked all the cracks tonight on the new siding, in the middle of that and siding the back of the parents house and trying to fish if not on the mower. I know it doesn't sound like a great excuse and it isn't...

13 hour work days on the job, 3 hours a night at home of working though and wabo is beat. I fall asleep anymore when I hit the pillow! Not complaining though this has been a WONDERFUL summer for me, kiddo and I do many things as a team. The older she gets the more she helps me moving ladders, tools, wood, the kids and I we fish, we wrestle, we play ball, ride bikes we have done it all this year. Hunting season is in the air again, I'm rushing to finish all my projects now. I need to read back ALOT... Praying for Cole and his family and all of you, no I haven't forgot just been a busy bee...