mmgravy, did you know that the youngest of those 3 children has herself a nice little pink bolt action single shot .22 rimfire rifle?

She loks to be heading down that outdoors adventurer path as well. grin

She walked with me on a still hunt this year. I showed her how I like to take a few careful well placed well thought quiet steps, then stop. Scan, slowly take a knee in dark timber & scan for legs & movement under the dark cover of the pines. Then plan the direction for the next few steps.. so on & so forth.

Yeah, she caught on really quick & soon was working with me, another set of sharp eyes & stealthy movement from this bright little girl. It just made me smile. grin

The older sister often goes on stand post with my daughter where i believe they eat pockets full of candy, drink mountain dew & make each other giggle non stop.

Have you ever heard a whisper giggle? grin i have heard it a lot! ha!

Yes they all 3 are very dear to us as well as there mother.

I'm very glad you found this thread & introduced yourself to me. Also very glad to have you post. I hope you check & post frequently. I did tell the kid's mom today that you found the thread & contacted me & she thought that was great.

folks, mmgravy is a relative to the kids & there mom (my nephew & nieces often pictured with us in this thread & there mama)

Something clever here.