Originally Posted by mule1
Where the heck you been Rooster man?

Oh I have been lurking once in awhile. Work has me so busy that I dont' get a chance to get on very often.

As far as the woof tag, I deer hunt primarily in west central MN out of the woof zone but a buddy of mine has 400 acres of hunting land south of Baudette and he got drawn too so me thinks we will spend some time chasing Canis Lupus up there.

I planted a food plot for the first time this year. Planted it at the end of August and it is growing like crazy! The last two weeks I have averaged over 350 pics per week on my Truth Cam 35 of deer using the plot. Mostly at night. I've bow hunted over it twice now and have only seen a doe and fawn but the pictures are showing LOTS of small bucks and some with very good potential. I'm really digging this Trail Cam over a food plot thing! I even went out and bought another Truth 35 and set that up yesterday so I have 3 cameras out now. Its a hoot seeing what goes on when your not there!

Dave - I'm sure it will be very different and a little difficult without Dusty at camp but he would like nothing more than to see Kenna and/or Missy sitting in his stand. He would be smiling like heck! smile

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...