mmmm free tags. grin

well we had a great weekend with some snowmobiling, a group of us met out at the cabin & rode snowmobiles through the forest for a good part of saturday. Dusty & I lit a bonfire Saturday evening & we ended up sitting around that bonfire until the temp dropped below zero then we moved back into the cabin.

It was Pam's birthday on Saturday, some more friends came out to the cabin saturday night with a birthday cake & some good food.

we had good food all the way around though, my aunt made BBQ'a from ground elk meat which was great, also a couple of ice cream buckets full of cookies!!

We had blueberry pancakes sunday morning with berries we picked last July right there in the forest.

Then we went for another ride on Sunday, we took the kids to our closest sliding hill. They had a great time, it was a really nice weekend all the way around, spotted a bunch of deer while snowmobiling too.

It was great to see everybody, big thanks to my aunt & uncle for coming up to see us & for bringing my little niece up, sure was good to see her & I hope she comes back up again soon. I think she had fun riding in the newly improved snow coach pulled behind my snowmobile (I changed the suspension to a coil spring set up)

We even got to see the boy for a short moment. he hauled 4 of his buddies up here in his truck (nice truck by the way)

They fished Northerns on the big lake with tip ups all weekend & it sounds like they did well.

Something clever here.