Hey everybody!!!

Great pictures misterb!! Love to hear about your puppy Charlie, Stan!! Funny how those dogs become a part of the family so quickly.

In case everyone was wondering what day it is...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the big 4 - 0 today....whhooooppp!!!

I have the most wonderful family ever. Last night after going out for supper with some really good friends I was able to open one of my presents. It is an amazing camera bag that fits all my stuff! So now I can have all my stuff in one spot and still have the other bag in case I want to go lighter for certain occasions. Then this morning PWM talked Dad into letting me open my "other" presents...Dad was pretty "hard core" according to PWM and wanted me to wait. PWM has a way because this morning I got a new fishing rod and reel and another camera memory card. WHAT A GREAT DAY!!! This is one day that I truly enjoy and will always at any age I happen to make it too. grin

Well everyone have a great day! I'm heading to the big city tomorrow for the night because I was picked for a "future manager" training the State is doing. I was one of 30 picked out of 100+ applicants. So quick trip for the kick off.

Anyways, happy day everyone! And thanks again for the presents husband, you did good when you found me! (HAHHAHAHA, Just kidding you did good on the presents)

"I'm not crying!!"