Hey now Tzone, I have my Man Card firmly entrenched in my wallet! Hunting this late in the season solidifies it for a guy, when the girly-men are off working on trucks and stuff in heated shops. wink

Gonna try and get out today, one last time. We got an inch or two of snow and it should be good.

Oh, and since I can't "tell" anyone about this, I am gonna "type" it....if anyone alerts my wife in any manner, I am a dead man as I was sworn to secrecy.....but....

Yesterday she was touching up some spots with a half a gallon of paint in the living room. As she stepped off the stool, she stepped on one of the boys toys...that had wheels...and ass over teakettle she went. The paint was all over about 5 toys, 2 couches, 2 yards of carpet and 10 sq feet of wood floor. After both of us frantically scrubbing for an hour or so, you cannot find where it happened. whew. We can laugh about it now. Well I can laugh about it now. She hasnt found the humor in it yet.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.