Well I've talked with the land owner to the north, I know the guy. Nice guy. I think anyways... I'm not sure what's going on. I guess I'm assuming they are still trying to do as they have done for who knows how many years.

I would never do anything to there stands or try to do anything to mess up the hunt for them or anything like that.

I will talk to the guy again now that rifle season is over & try to figure out what is going on. It's really probably one of 2 things, either they are trying to hunt my land when I'm not around (which is tough cause I'm always there) or they are worried that I am trying to hunt there land... Not sure.

There is a shallow ridge, A finger of high ground that extends from the north end of my property to the south east. This is a bridge or funnel of sorts for the deer crossing from north to south or vice versa. I like to watch this because it gets a lot of deer traffic, it's on my land. I could set up to the south of this facing north east & I could watch it that way but I'd be shooting in the direction of the neighbors land & I didn't feel comfortable doing it that way so I set up on the north of this high finger of dry ground & I watch south & west onto my own property with nothing in the background but my own property. Straight behind me is the neighbors land & maybe they felt I was sitting too close to the line. but, I'm clearly facing away from there land and they are clearly set up on the line & facing my land... it's just a little frustrating, trying to figure out what sort of message they are trying to send to me & wondering why they don't just talk to me.

Something clever here.