I ran over a deer this morning with my truck....again. Same road, about 1/2 mile from the last one. It was dark and I came upon a group in the middle of the road after I rounded a corner. I slowed down and they split off and went to each side of the road. I honked the horn hoping they would all run in the ditches but one decided that the horn must mean that he should run out in front of my truck. He hit the bumper and rolled underneath and I swear every tire rolled up and over the dumb thing. I had to keep moving because I was meeting my boss at a certain time to drive to our plant in SD. I'm sure it wasn't pretty.

Did something fun tonight. I brought my bow along with me this trip because one of my employee's was telling me how he shoots league on the video techno hunt at the local archery shop. Its really cool. You get different live action video shots of moose, elk, whitetails, mulies, pronghorn, turkeys etc. I have never shot the video hunt before so thought I would give it a whirl even though I have not drawn my bow back since late last summer. I ended up shooting a higher score than the league shooters that have been doing it all winter. It was really fun and now I have a new idea for my future shop/man cave if I ever get rich!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...